-
Jason Addy/Lehigh Valley Public MediaThe Lehigh County District Attorney's Office on Friday announced charges against two unnamed juveniles in connection with the inferno that started Wednesday night.
-
Toby Talbot, File/APA review of violations filed since June 5 found dozens of charges for the "prohibited use of interactive mobile device" across Lehigh and Northampton counties.
-
Easton Police Chief Carl Scalzo responded to allegations of misconduct by his department in the arrest of Easton Councilwoman Taiba Sultana last year. Scalzo played video of police body camera footage during an Easton City Council meeting Wednesday night.
-
A “non-specific threatening message” found inside Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Arts in Bethlehem caused the school to implement lockdown procedures Wednesday, police said.
-
Christian Joel Gonzalez Santiago, 29, pleaded no contest to involuntary manslaughter, a first-degree misdemeanor. All remaining charges against Gonzalez Santiago were withdrawn at a hearing before Lehigh County Judge Douglas G. Reichley.
-
Attorney General Michelle Henry’s office announced Monday they would provide an opportunity for those who purchased a ticket to a Philadelphia comic convention which never materialized to obtain a refund from the Easton company who organized the event.
-
Lehigh Valley motorists may want to keep their eyes peeled for a new look by Pennsylvania State Police. The metallic gray vehicles with "TROOPER" on the side are being phased out.
-
Authorities are searching for Allen Jahmell Grimes, 18, after Bethlehem's Emergency Response Team wasn’t successful in its search of his home within the 600 block of Cherokee Street on Wednesday evening.
-
Catasauqua Police Chief Douglas Kish retired Friday, a month after a state report identified a litany of issues with his department.
-
Lehigh County District Attorney Gavin Holihan announced Wednesday that a 22-year-old man has been charged in connection with a Tuesday night shooting in the city’s west end.
-
The shooting occurred Saturday night outside a family party. Authorities said the gunman was part of an uninvited group that was denied entry to the party. No arrests have been made, according to the Lehigh County District Attorney.
-
Francis Malofiy of law firm Francis Alexander on Tuesday filed a complaint for a class action lawsuit on behalf of 12 families who all say they were falsely accused of child abuse by LVHN doctors.
-
Crystal methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana and fentanyl were confiscated. Cash and firearms were involved, as well.
-
As the Jewish people celebrate the start of Passover on Wednesday night, the observance is a reminder that the oppression of Jews and others continues today.
-
Republicans intend to portray Rep. Susan Wild as soft on crime after she voted not to block a Washington D.C. law that would have lessened sentences for people convicted of some crimes.
-
Hosheem Johnnyray Klotz, of Macungie, has been arrested and charged with the criminal homicide and aggravated assault of Mastapha Brown.
-
Authorities say several schools were targeted, including Allen High School in Allentown and Catasauqua High School. Police and parents rushed to the schools.
-
Lehigh Township police were called June 29 to a Lehigh Township home, where they found a 67-year-old man dead from multiple gunshot wounds, according to officials.
-
It was the second shooting incident investigated by Allentown police in just a few hours. Police ask witnesses or anyone with information to call 610-437-7721.
-
An Allentown resident confronted someone trying to enter parked vehicles — and both ended up dead after a gunfight, according to police. Police leaders addressed the issue of thefts from vehicles in a podcast just this week.
-
Take a look at stories throughout the week of which we are most proud, had a profound impact on readers or that you might want to look at again.
-
Three people were killed in two separate shootings between Thursday night and early Friday in Allentown.
-
The alleged scheme netted over $70,000.
-
An investigation has not revealed any sexual contact had occurred between Eric Gratz and the victim. Gratz has served as borough manager since August 2021.